1 – The cost of fuel is constantly rising
2 – The cost of Solar PV Systems rapidly going down
The intersection of these 2 trends is defined as Grid Parity – when the cost of generating your own electricity from solar PV panels is the same as buying it form the grid!
The arrival of Grid Parity will mark a significant milestone in the development of Solar PV, however perhaps of more significance is the fact that once we have reached Grid Parity the same trend is set to continue and the cost of Solar PV electricity will eventually become cheaper than grid bought electricity!
It is estimated we will reach Grid Parity by 2019 - so should I wait until then before investing in a Solar PV system?
No! - The Feed-in Tariff was created by the government to make investing in solar PV financially beneficial NOW!
If you buy now you will:
- Benefit immediately from a second income from the Feed-in Tariff
- Receive indexed linked, tax free earnings guaranteed for 20 years
- Safeguard yourself against the rising cost of fuel
- Enjoy a return on investment of up to 10%
- Reduce your energy bills
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Benefit from a payback period on initial investment of only 7 years!
So don’t wait - Invest Now!
Take advantage of the Feed-in Tariff now and by the time we reach Grid Parity in 2019 your Solar PV system will already have paid for itself!
…. and you’ll continue to earn money for the remainder of your Feed-in Tariff term!